We have everything that you need for the festive season; all under one roof!
From a unique range of tipples for your Christmas drinks party and the best solutions for your festive feasting, to the perfect gift for your family and friends.
Michael and James Dart have been busy selecting their favourite gifts for this Christmas and after a lot of consideration and debating, they have narrowed down their top 12 gifts for this Christmas…
- Whisky Frames – These handcrafted photo frames are made from old oak whisky barrels; a unique gift which will add a rustic charm to any home.
- Sails and Canva Washbags – Each one different, these canvas washbags are handmade in Topsham from old sail canvas’.
- Jo Edwards Scarves – Whether you go for cotton, cashmere or silk these beautiful scarfs are crafted sustainably and are a perfect addition to any wardrobe.
- Festive Flowers – let our expert florists hand-craft you a bespoke, beautiful Christmas wreath, table decoration or handtied bouquet; perfect for your home or for your host.
- Darts Farm Hampers – We create a selection of beautiful hampers which make fabulous foodie gifts. For the full selection please click here.
- Willie Cacao Chocolate Truffles – Award-winning artisan chocolates, handmade in Devon. They really are the best!
- Pebblebed Sparkling Wine – Our favourite festive fizz! A delicious award-winning sparkling wine, produced just down the road.
- Campomaggi Handbag – a beautiful Italian leather handbag, handmade with precession care and craftsmanship (available from the Orange Tree).
- AGA Stock Pot – an iconic centre piece to the kitchen. Perfect for slow cooking a hearty stew, warming your mulled cider and making chutneys and jams.
- Walking boots – you can’t beat the gear in the Cotswold shop, and a pair of classic walking boots is the perfect gift for those that love the fresh air and a hike across Dartmoor.
- Pamper your loved one with a relaxing hot massage from The Treatment Loft or a new hairdo from Energy Hair.
- RSPB Binoculars – Perfect for your bird watching buddies! Discover the amazing birds and beautiful scenery the Exe Estuary has to offer.